The ability to:
- Develop practical skills to lead, manage or work as part of a team on projects
- Develop an understanding of basic-level financial analysis in order to construct and interpret financial data
- Develop and apply general research skills
- Develop and apply key management and leadership skills in practical projects and assessments
- Develop organisational skills to respond creatively to assignment briefs, meet dead-lines, and prepare presentations, document research undertaken.
- Display their work confidently and well, using different methods of presentation.
- Use IT as a method of research and, where appropriate, as a tool for academic development and digital literacy.