Employability and enterprise skills are a core part of our strategy at Edutrain360.
We focus on delivering courses that can enhance your career prospects. This includes a comprehensive range of support services, pastoral support, careers advice and job search assistance; all designed to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to meet your career or higher education aspirations.
- Bringing guest speakers/arranging master classes with employers. Edutrain360 brings industry leaders and highest-ranking officers from the government and military to its classes as guest speakers.
- Work insights through industry tours. Edutrain360 has arranged virtual industry tours during the current pandemic.
- Work placements via Traineeship
- Promote student volunteering with local charitable organisations.
- Build business mentoring relationships with employers and the National Careers Service