Functional Skills Maths
The standard course is 12 weeks, one day a week, with a weekend option 10am-1pm or 6pm-9pm.
We also have an intensive option which is six weeks long.
Course content may include:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Temperature and time
- Length, weight and shapes
- Entry levels (1, 2 and 3),
- Level 1 and Level 2
Our team will assess which level course you should join.
The awarding body is NCFE.
This course is Fully Funded for unemployed individuals in receipt of benefit and employed individuals, providing you:
- are aged 19+ prior to 31st August 2018
- must not have previously attained a GCSE grade A* – C or grade 4, or higher