Functional Skills Maths
Why do this course?
Make sure the following skills are ready for the workplace:
- Problem solving
- Applying maths in context
The course also includes employability units to further help and support your employment prospects.
The standard course is 12 weeks, one day a week, with a weekend option 10 AM – 1 PM or 6 PM – 9 PM.
We also have an intensive option which is six weeks long.
What does the course consist of?
Course content may include:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Temperature and time
- Length, weight, and shapes
What levels are available?
- Entry levels (1, 2 and 3)
- Level 1 and Level 2
Our team will assess which level course you should join.
The awarding body is NCFE.
This course is fully funded for:
This course is fully funded for unemployed individuals in receipt of benefit and employed individuals, provided you:
- are aged 19+ prior to 31st August 2018
- have not previously attained a GCSE grade A* – C or grade 4, or higher